Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Great TTC Crash of 2010

The last round of Clomid was another fail. I sort of went off my rocker a bit when AF hit, and I gave up on everything. Sometimes I just get so melodramatic momentarily that I just fly off the handle, then reel myself in.

I've decided to break from TTC. I don't know how long for sure, but I'm assuming anywhere from 6 months to a year.

That being said, we're not TTA exactly either, so, I'm heading in to whatever happens happens territory.

I've just decided that I just can't be this person that I've become who obsesses over every.single.little.ttc.thing. With Clomid I've gained somewhere between 15-20lbs, I'm not sure because I refuse to get on a scale. Also, I haven't really truly felt happy for some time, and I think it's just all the stress that I've been imposing on myself with TTC.

So, for now, I'm stepping back for forums, from charts, from temps, and from all other wonderful things TTC (except sex of course, LOL), and we'll just see how things roll.

If we're still nowhere in another 6mths-1yr, then I'll go back to the RE. So that's the plan, Stan.

No comments:

Post a Comment