Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Little Disappointed, But I'll Live

I watched a youtube video about PCOS this morning, and it was so depressing that I decided not to post it here. It was supposed to be inspirational, but it just pointed out all of the things that PCOS is. I was doing a pretty good job at ignoring all the rest of PCOS and just focusing on the infertility part of it until just now.

Ugh. I seriously need to start getting on that exercise plan that I keep promising myself I'm going to stick to. I cancelled my gym membership because it was expensive, but I can run for free, and I think I need to get on it.

I think I have this stupid idea in my head that if I start running now, that it could affect my chances of getting pregnant this cycle, but I think this every cycle... and I think at this point, screw it, I just need to get off my ass and get moving. I sit almost 24 hours a day between my job, and my at-home laziness.

Maybe it was a good thing that the video made me feel fat, among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment