Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nothing to see here

Well, CD13 is here, which means..... absolutely nothing really. I have some hopes that I will O early this cycle. Last clomid cycle, I O'd on CD19, which is early for me, but here's to hoping that it happens even earlier.

There's a good chance that I could get pregnant this cycle, and that would be because it wouldn't exactly be the ideal time to get pregnant, LOL Meh, I'll take what I can get.

Since I'm going to Halifax Nov 15-19, I'm suspecting that I'll get pregnant and have the worst morning sickness by then, then have to climb aboard a small 6 passenger CESSNA plane that will probably make me even sicker.

I don't -really- care about any of that, but you know.... I couldn't have gotten pregnant sometime in the last two years where it might have been a little more convenient? haha... Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment