Thursday, April 26, 2012

A one-woman circus!

And for my next act....

We're selling our house. A word of advice: If you are going to move, do it BEFORE you have a baby!

We've had two showings already, and I am literally a one-woman side show when I have to get out of the house. I have to chase down two very stubborn cats and put them in the garage while they fight me to get back in. I have to get the dog and put him in the back of the car, and then get the baby in her seat. Then I have to make sure I've hidden any evidence that we live in this house before I leave and run around turning every light on, opening every door and blind, and hope that baby isn't screaming bloody murder since she generally hates her car seat, but it's hard to run around getting everything done quickly with her wiggling in my arms. She is a squirmer!

Once that's all done, then baby goes in the car and we drive around aimlessly for short showings, and hope we have somewhere to go for long ones. The last one was long, so we went for supper, but obviously not something we can do every day...

I hope this house sells fast so I canbe done with all of this! With DH back at work, showings during the day suck, and we only have one car, so driving him to work for 7am sucks too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment