Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm so impatient!!!

I just can't wait until I can feel this baby. I know I've got a way to go yet, but I'm going to be so overjoyed the day the flutters start, and I can notice them enough to know that they are kicks. Right now, most days, it doesn't even feel like I'm pregnant, so I just carry on as usual, and nothing feels any different. I've never thrown up or had anything that I feel has really connected me to this pregnancy yet, although I'm sure DH would disagree as all I talk about is the baby, so I must be feeling some connection somewhere on some level, but it still feels like this pregnancy isn't real yet. I know it will start to feel real if I can just get a kick. Come on kid, kick me!!!! :)

I'd also like to actually hear baby's heartbeat. We've been to 3 ultrasounds, 2 of which they got the heartbeat on the ultrasound machine, but they had no sound, so we've never heard it. I know baby's heart is beating and that's a great thing, but I want to HEAR it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment