Thursday, January 26, 2012

32 days left!


I'm so excited to be so near the end of pregnancy. In a month, give or take a week or two, I'll be meeting this little girl! Pangs of this reality hit me like a ton of bricks out of nowhere, but for the most part, I'm still trucking along (albeit slowly) like it's business as usual.

My best friend had her baby girl yesterday a week early via c-section, and she was 4 weeks ahead of me. Now that her little girl is here, all I can think is... Holy #(*@(#!!!! I'm next!! lol It's a both scary, and wonderful thought. 

I think tomorrow is going to be the day that I give in my last day of work! I think that I will leave beginning February 13th, which is 2 weeks before I'm due. I've been so tired, and feeling horrible with all the heartburn and reflux that I've had to call in sick a few times, so I think I'm just getting to the point where it's time to say goodbye to my job. :( I'm sad that I am leaving and not able to return, but excited at the same time for the year that I will spend taking on new challenges in life before I have to find a job again.

I had my baby shower last weekend, but I'll leave that to the next post so that I can put up some pictures along with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment