Tuesday, September 20, 2011

17 Weeks, 1 Day


It's beginning to look a lot like a baby... (sung to the tune of It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas) ;)

I can't believe that in only 3 weeks, baby will be half-baked and we'll finally (hopefully) be able to find out the sex!! I'm pretty sure as soon as I know what baby is, I'll get right to shopping! So far, we haven't made any baby purchases yet.

People have asked me if I have any 'intuition' as to what the sex of the baby could be. I truthfully don't think I have any, but I guess I've had some form of leaning towards baby being a boy. I'm not sure if that's just because we refer to the baby as 'he' most of the time just to avoid calling it 'it' though. I really don't care what the sex of the baby is, I'm just so excited to finally know. October 11th is the day of the scan. :) Let's hope baby cooperates!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment