Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Growing. :)

Baby is the size of a navel orange this week, I'm apparently the size of half a watermelon, LOL Oh well, I adore my bump. :) I'm fully rocking out the maternity clothes now. I can't fit in to any of my normal pants, and all of my shirts have seemingly shrunk up my belly. The changes are exciting. :) Even DH seems to have more of a connection to the pregnancy, now that he can visibly see that there is a baby there.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling in there. Every once in a while, it feels like I'm having muscle spasms in my uterus. I'm assuming that it -could- be baby moving at this point, but I'm really not sure. I hope it is!! :)

I'm feeling a lot better now than before. I have more energy, I seemed to have nipped the overnight heartburn by propping my head up on pillows, and I generally feel pretty good! Only 5 more weeks until we find out the gender! I can't wait!!!! First stop when we figure out what it is is Carters! LOL I really just want to buy one little outfit just for fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment