Monday, April 4, 2011

Reality Bites

I've decided that I've waited long enough believing that there was still a good chance I would get pregnant without fertility treatments. As much as I dislike Clomid, I'm calling my RE today to make an appointment to go back on it, since despite all the side effects, it was working.

I'm at CD44 without charting, and AF is seemingly nowhere in sight. I've wasted countless time/money/energy on taking HPTs that are of course all negative.

Over the weekend, we went out for breakfast twice where I was surrounded by pregnant people or people with young children, and all I can think about is how badly I want to be those people.

It's my time. It's going to happen this time. Clomid is going to work, and I am going to get pregnant and put this infertility mess behind me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment