Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby clothes!

I've been knitting baby socks, and not really getting anywhere with it. I keep making one sock, then I get bored, so I make another sock but in a different colour, so nothing matches!

I need a new project that will keep my attention, so I think I'm going to try to knit a baby dress, or maybe a cardigan. I have a TON of yarn that I need to make something out of before I buy new yarn... which is a rule that I seemingly keep ignoring.

I can't wait to get pregnant. I think my motivation for knitting will sky rocket in attempting to make clothes for my own baby... Although, my best friend said the same thing the day she was pregnant, and she hasn't knit anything for her son yet.... he just celebrated his 1rst birthday 2 months ago. LOL

I think as I knit whatever I finally decide upon, I'll post the project as I go instead of just the finished result. It's kind of cool to see how a projects starts and progresses before the finished product.

Only 9 more minutes to this workday before I get to go home, dig the yarn out of my stash and run to Wooltyme to pick up the circulars I need. I have two projects I'm thinking of that need circs, I just haven't decided which project to do yet. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, how fun! I am not talented like that at all, I can't knit, sew, crochet, etc. Sadly I can't even sew a button back on! I guess I should learn to do basic things like that if I end up getting my baby, huh? Have fun knitting! Can't wait to see how the project goes.

    ReplyDelete