Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Maybe it's a sign

Nothing seems to be going right these days. I'm on a Clomid cycle, I'm supposed to be having sex, and bam.... bladder infection.

How does someone get pregnant with so many obstacles in front of them?

To top it off, now that the conservatives have been elected in to a majority government, it's only a matter of time before the layoffs start. People may tell me not to worry, but a graphic designer in the government isn't worth much, and we're usually always one of the first ones to go.

I know the cart is way before the horse on that one, but I'm just not feeling optimistic today, and it's hard to even begin to try and feel that way when all your co-workers are just as worried about their futures as you are.

I need a vacation from life and all it's negativity. It also doesn't help that it's back to rain and gloom outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment