Thursday, May 5, 2011

What will Friday bring?

Tomorrow, I should be able to find out if I have ovulated this cycle or not. Last ultrasound at CD14, the only follicle that I had was a 10mm, and the rest were all small follicles.

I'm worried that this cycle is a bust because of the unfortunate bladder infection I had right around my possible ovulation date. If I look at the last two cycles of Clomid, I ovulated on CD 23 (or around there), and one was possibly much earlier around CD16. We were supposed to do EOD sex, but right before my bladder infection I knew something was up, so we had to slow it down to every two days.

I don't know what tomorrow's ultrasound will reveal. I don't know whether to root for having already ovulated because that means that I can stop having sex and give this bladder infection time to really be completely gone, or to pray that I haven't ovulated because that may mean that we still have time.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment