Monday, November 28, 2011

3rd Tri!

Depending on which website you look at, I am in 3rd trimester today. I'm going to go with the one that says I am anyway. :)

I'm starting to feel like I'm in 3rd trimester, that's for sure! I'm starting to waddle because my pelvic joints hurt a lot, and sleeping at night has gone back to being a disaster because my legs ache all night long... but I know it will allllll be worth it when I get to meet this little girl in February!!

I scheduled an u/s for next week to check on the low placenta thing, and I certainly feel lucky that I get to see her again before she's born. While they're there, I'm also going to have them try to confirm once again that our baby girl is in fact a baby girl. :) I haven't really bought anything, because I've still got a bit of doubt that's she's a she.

Let's fast forward through this week, okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment