Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Unexpected anger

I've been pretty happy with myself for not being a pregzilla for the first half of this pregnancy. And by pregzilla, I mean a hormonal bitch. Even DH had commented on how he had half expected that I'd be like Lois from family guy.... all crying one minute and tearing someone's head off the next. Well, the crying did happen, but the tearing off of heads had so far not come in to play.

Well, fast forward to this week.

A co-worker was crumpling paper today... I wanted to rip his head off.

I passed a sign on the way to work that said $2/15 minutes for parking (Ludicrous!)... I wanted to rip someone's head off.

My boss so much as looks at me to assign me another project... I want to rip heads off!!

I feel bad, because I know it's only a matter of time before DH does something that I'll want to rip his head off for. :(

This pregnant lady should come with a warning label.

I have heard that hormones can make women more grumpy in later pregnancy.. hopefully I'm not a psychopath by the time I hit 3rd tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment