Saturday, November 19, 2011

Portfolio :)

It's been a while since I put up any of my knitting on here, and I've just taken a ton of pics of all the stuff I have for a craft show that I'll be doing in my hometown in a couple of weeks, so I figured I'd share them here. It's mostly baby stuff. :)


Baby longies in pink with white stripes


Baby soaker


Blue and grey baby longies


Child's blue cabley hat


3 month hat and thumbless mitt set


1 year + baby striped cable hat


3 month baby stripey hat and mitt set


Baby earflap hat - "Swirl" - 1 year +


Baby earflap hat - "Bright Stripes" - 1 year +


Thrummed mittens - Fleece lined - Extra toasty :)


Simple grey hat


Large loops knit cowl


Leg warmers - 6 years


Child's pink cabley hat


Adult Cabled Hat


Adult Button Tab Hat


Thumbless Toddler mitts - 1 year


Cabled Earflap hat - 1 year +


Cabled earflap hat and mitts - 1 year +


Stripey gloves - Adult


Baby thumbless mitts - 3 months


Baby booties - newborn


Christmas wine bottle cozy


Baby doll - newborn


Baby doll - newborn


Baby leg warmers - 6 mos +


Christmas wine bottle cozy

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colors that you choose. Everything looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete