Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Car. Family Car.



Our 2010 Elantra Sedan was written off the Friday before last, so we had to go out and get another car.

We had decided on getting a 2011 Elantra Sedan, but after considering that, and the 2011 Elantra Touring (picture above), we decided that for our future family, the Touring would be the better choice.

It has loads of space, a big back area for the dog, enough back seats to fit phantom triplets, and lots of compartmental space.

It was a good compromise between what I wanted and what my husband wanted. I wanted something with more space and that would be more suitable for a family, and my husband wanted something that drives well, and looks slick. We got the sport version because of the extra features, the sport configured engine, the chrome detailing and spoiler, and we even added tinted windows to appease my husband.

All in all, I think this is the perfect car for us!

We pick it up at 6pm!

1 comment: