Sunday, March 20, 2011

Renovations In Progress

Since all I keep talking about is renovations, I thought I'd share some photos of what's currently happening.

This pic is of the mess that's currently in our dining room. I painted that room first, so you can see the grey we used on the wall. Today's job was to tackle ripping up the carpet and painting the walls in the living room!



This is the before of the living room paint (and my DH):



This is the after. Still not quite dry yet, but I think it will look nice when it's done, and it seems to catch the light a lot better. :)


Once all the painting is done both downstairs and upstairs, then we can start on the floors, but for now, we're living on that awful floorboard stuff.

And... now that you've seen what my dining room looks like, you can understand why I would LOOOOOOOOVE to get these renos done as soon as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment