Tuesday, July 26, 2011

9 Weeks and 1 Day! :)

I'm extremely excited to be 9 weeks and a day pregnant! :)

I have my first appointment with the new OB on August 15th. My RE referred me to him, so hopefully he's a nice guy. I'm happy to have finally graduated from my RE, who DH and I really didn't care for. I mean.... we give him some proper recognition for getting me pregnant, but he's always just such a robot...

Last week, I ordered some maternity pants online from Motherhood maternity (http://www.motherhoodcanada.ca/), and they came in the mail yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to try them on and have them both fit perfectly! I thought I'd ordered them too small. The measurements that they posted on their website were 100% accurate. The pants are also extremely comfy. I'm not exactly showing yet, but I'm liking maternity pants just because they don't put so much pressure on my belly. :)

Here's what I ordered from Motherhood (they have really awesome prices):

 $26.99 (on sale)

 $29.99 (on sale)



I've been progressively having more pregnancy symptoms. They have been mostly nausea and exhaustion, and the occasional dizzy spell. I was dizzy from weeks 4-7, then at week 7, full on nausea and exhaustion kicked in. Yesterday at 9 weeks, I had no symptoms of any kind, which was a nice break, and this morning I'm not feeling as good as yesterday, but still feeling pretty good overall. If the exhaustion could stay away this week, that would be awesome because we're SO close to having all the floors finished at home, with new furniture coming hopefully this weekend or next! :)

Other than that, there's not much to report. I apologize that this post is kind of randomly scattered thoughts. That's sort of just how my mind is today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment