Friday, July 29, 2011

Pregnancy... such a strange little thing. :)

I'm 9 weeks, 4 days along today. I was a little worried earlier this week when all of my symptoms suddenly disappeared, but no worries, they came back full force yesterday. LOL

Pregnancy is strange. There are some days that I feel like I'm not pregnant at all, but I am so thankful for bad m/s days like yesterday that remind me that baby is still there. Getting sick isn't fun, but it truly does help me feel more secure that things are progressing as they should.

I read about a lot of ladies getting a home doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat. I thought that might be a good idea to keep me sane, until I saw the price they wanted for one in Canada. Hmm... I think I'll pass. :) I  have another ultrasound at 11 weeks-ish, and I figure if everything's okay at that appointment, I'll be so close to 2nd tri that I will feel confident that this is the real thing. :)

Only 17 more days until I get to see baby again!! And... possibly actually *hear* a heartbeat this time (instead of just seeing it on the ultrasound screen). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment