Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Why we should never take life for granted...

I just learned today that a co-worker and friend that I used to work with a couple of years ago passed away last week. He was riding his bicycle to work and his heart just stopped. This is a complete shock to me. He was only 40 years old.

The last email I received from him, he had told me how he had spent the last year getting in shape. I saw him a few months ago, and he looked so healthy and full of life.

This news is devastating. I can't imagine how his wife is handling all of this.

I guess we just never know when our time will be up and all we can do is live each day grateful for its challenges and look forward to what each new day will bring.

R.I.P. Jason. You were amazing, and you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment