Sunday, July 3, 2011

Great weekend!

First off, I apologize... My blog has issues. I've been trying to find a template I like because I don't feel like making one, and I seriously just can't find one that works for me... and this template, for some reason removes the blogger toolbar at the top, and I can't put it back on.. so frustrating! I will find or make a template that works soon... I PROMISE.

Canada Day was on Friday, and it's been a beautiful weekend full of sunshine, family, and sleep.... lots of sleep. LOL

I'm still feeling ridiculously dizzy, but I find it's only really bad when I'm tired, which at this point is ALL THE TIME. :) My boobs hurt like hell this week too! I'm actually happy to have these symptoms though, as I'm actually 'feeling' pregnant. :)

This week, I'm only working 2 days! I took off the 6th to the 11th. On the 6th, I have another ultrasound, where hopefully DH and I will finally get to see the baby in the gestational sac (last week we only saw the sac). I can't wait to see this little bean!!!! We're going to celebrate after we see the baby :) Then I'm going to relax for a couple days before we leave to go camping on the 8th. :)

To all my american blog readers, I hope that you are having an awesome 4th of July weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment