Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Barf!

Sorry I haven't written in a bit. There's not much to report yet, and I've been dead tired! Up until the last couple of days, I still had no morning sickness, just really tired.

Yesterday morning, and this morning though...... and I mean eaaarly morning 1 a.m. - 3 a.m., morning sickness has crept in and refuses to let me sleep. I spent all last night on the verge of being sick with my head hanging over the toilet bowl. Luckily, I had anti-nausea pills on me, and though they take 4 hours to work, they finally kicked in at around 4 a.m., which gave me just an hour and a half of sleep before I had  to get up for work.

I'm a zombie today... but the drugs are working now (thank goodness). Here's to hoping I can eat/keep down my lunch!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment