Monday, July 18, 2011

Pregnancy hormon-o-mania!


I'm fairly certain that this is what I looked like when I got to work this morning.

I had a rough night last night. There were bad storms that kept coming through, and I'm a big scaredy cat of storms. At 1 a.m., I was pacing around my house trying to wait out the lightning that was flooding my house with constant light! I didn't get to bed until about 4 a.m., at which point morning sickness decided to come in and kick my tired arse some more. Had to get up at 5:30 to go to work...

So, I guess needless to say, that today, I'm a nauseated angry mess today... Then to top it off, I get to work to file a travel claim and the system is pissing me off.

I should probably put a sign on my back that says "Steer clear of crazy pregnant woman today".

No comments:

Post a Comment