Monday, June 20, 2011

My first Beta is today

I'm really nervous.

On Saturday and Sunday, I had really light spotting. When I say light, I mean one scant amount of really light brown spotting, once each day. Today would put me at 14dpo for my cycle, so likely today would have been the day that I would have expected my period. I've read that spotting at this point can be totally normal, especially the few days before when you're period would have normally arrived, but I have to admit that I'm really scared.

I'm going in for my beta at 10:30 and should have the results this afternoon. I hope the numbers are good, and that would really help to ease my mind for a bit.

My first ultrasound will be at 7 weeks.

I really have to calm down and stop living the days out on pins and needles.

I keep telling myself that if something bad happens, then it happens.. and that's it. I can't worry about it every day and drive myself mad. But it's so hard to chase off the feelings. I love this baby so much already.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's totally natural to be nervous with spotting. But I hope that your beta comes back with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete