Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just for fun...

I've been seeing these around a few blogs, so I thought I'd do one just for fun. :)

How big is baby? They say that baby is the size of an apple seed, but in yesterday's ultrasound, all we could see was a gestational sac, and no baby yet, so I'm not sure. :)


Weight gain/loss? I'm not tracking this because I'm too scared to think about it.

Symptoms: Lots and lots of dizziness, sore boobs, constipation, and now... nausea before bed.

Stretch marks? Nope

Maternity clothes? All my clothes were getting tight before I got pregnant, but at least now I have an excuse to make things fit while leaving the fly open with a Bella Band. I wanted to be in better shape before baby, but what are you going to do with Clomid making you eat everything in sight?

Sleep? I've been passing out at like... 6pm once I get home from work, but then I'm up all night.

Best moment this week? Seeing a gestational sac in my uterus, and not anywhere else.

Food cravings? No particular cravings, but I'm eating everything in sight.

Gender? Nowhere near this yet.
 
Movement? Wayyyy too soon.
 
Belly button? In

What do I miss? I only missed drinking while I was in Chicago, and there was an open bar.

How do I feel? Cautious. I'm hoping to feel a little better at next week's ultrasound when I hopefully see an actual baby in the gestational sac.

No comments:

Post a Comment