Friday, June 17, 2011

Symptoms and what we did differently

I know some ladies over on thebump.com on the TTGP board always like to know what symptoms were experienced and what we did differently in the cycle before the BFP.

Honestly, this month we didn't do anything different. With Clomid, we've been on an EOD sex schedule, which we did up until CD19. I thought I'd ovulated on CD15 at first, but we kept going just in case (thank goodness!), turns out I O'd on CD19.

In terms of symptoms, I really haven't felt any different. I've had gas, but I always get that before AF arrives so I didn't think anything of it.

There's only one thing that now that I look back I think could have been a symptom, and it's something that happened at lunch at 9dpo. My bff and I went to East Side Mario's for the soup/bread/salad lunch combo. I ordered the italian wedding soup. I've had this soup tons of times before, but this time, for some reason, I had a lot of difficulty swallowing the meatballs. I could swallow my iced tea, I could swallow the broth in the soup, the bread, the salad, but every time I took a meatball it would go to the back of my throat, and it was like my brain forgot how to swallow. Really weird. I don't know if that's a pregnancy symptom, or if I'm just crazy, but it has never happened before. 9dpo was the day I got the really questionable faint positive.

I thought I'd be able to just 'know' that I was pregnant as soon as it happened, but I can honestly say I had no idea. This cycle was so strange with monitoring going wrong, and weird follie sizes that I wasn't expecting it to work out. I was completely surprised to see a positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment